We have had the pleasure of working with one of our customers to develop a fertilizer dispenser that can deliver a specific volume of fertilizer to a precise location on the fly. Introducing the Lemar LASER 6000 this innovative solution has the ability to measure, dispense, and deliver fertilizer with 95% accuracy thus reducing chemical usage dramatically. Field trials have proven to be more successful than anticipated with an average savings of $53/acre per application over band or broadcast applicators.
ADJUSTABLE VOLUME MODULE
- Each side can dispense exact amounts of chemical from 2 oz. to 12oz in 2oz increments as per customer requirements
- These plates are made from materials suited to this corrosive environment to ensure extended lifespan.
- This applicator is equipped with a customisable automation controller to FINE-TUNE the dispensing action and reduce chemical usage/waste
- Easy to use and robust
- Our robust adjustable dispensing head has been designed with all the adjustment required to dispense the fertilizer into the root-zone (18” – 24” diameter area around the trunk.)
- We have a stirring feature in our hopper that keeps the fertilizer from clumping for seamless dispensing. We have also had customers use the stirring feature to mix in insecticide or other granular chemical treatments, to eliminate the need for multiple pass application.
- Our standard hopper will hold 600 lbs of fertilizer to reduce loading time
- Made of chemically resistant material to enhance lifespan
- We use a high quality precision laser sensor on either side of the dispenser to offer independent operation
- The Lasers can be adjusted to sense the base of the plant, the top of the plant, or the middle of a plant depending on the specific plant and configuration.